DEDON MBARQ Modular Deep Seating
Tri-Color Woven Wicker High-Back Deep Seating
With its sweepingly wide and imposingly high backrests, ornately woven tri-color wicker frames, and sumptuous upholstery, MBARQ deep seating from designer Sebastian Herkner translates the refined forms and feelings of the classic French salon into a modern age and outdoor context.
Herkner drew inspiration from the traditional form of the indoor alcove, transporting its essence outdoors. “I see the collection as a working and meeting nest,” the designer says. “Placing two sofas opposite of each other gives you a kind of open room in nature.”
MBARQ is a versatile outdoor seating system comprising sofa modules, daybed modules and a footstool. The collection is characterized by deep cushions and a choice of organically shaped backs in different heights. A semi-transparent, triaxial weave of DEDON Fiber wraps you in a colorful mosaic. Working with three different colors of fiber, Herkner and renowned color specialist Giulio Ridolfo have taken a textile approach to the weave, creating a playful yet sophisticated color world. With a powder-coated aluminum frame in a choice of Terracotta, Nori or Lipari, MBARQ is light, strong and extremely weather-resistant.
Category A NATURA Acryclic fabric seat cushions are included for all chair styles. NATURA has a cotton-like touch and carries color beautifully. The cushions are constructed out of water-repellent yarns, wrapped around a quick-drying foam core for long-lasting outdoor durability.
For individual lounge seating, and other stylistically similar pieces for casual outdoor dining, check out Herkner's award-winning MBRACE collection.
Design: Sebastian Herkner
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have a 10-14 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: