DEDON AIIR Dining Set
Lightweight Injection Molded Patio Dining
AIIR from designer GamFratesi is a fresh update on the classic shell chair. In this case, the hinge that holds the seat and back together has been mostly carved out, leaving a window for light and air to pass, as if through silent wind chimes or vertical blinds.
The shell is constructed of extremely lightweight durable injection molded polypropylene, making these chairs impervious to intense sunlight and rain. However, with their sophisticated silhouettes and tapered teak legs, these chairs are equally at home indoors, and, weighing in at around 15 pounds, are a breeze to move anywhere at a moment's notice.
The shape of the shell provides comfort and ergonomic support, and an all-weather seat cushion is included in the price. An optional back cushion is available for added coziness. Cushions are constructed from water-repellent yarns and contain a quick-drying foam core.
AIIR dining tables have matching tapered teak legs and an ultra-durable HPL high-pressure-laminate top for all-weather outdoor performance.
For a larger selection of dining table styles, shop our modern teak TIBBO collection.
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: