DEDON TIBBO Teak Dining and Lounge Furniture
Distinctive Turned Wooden Style in Teak
TIBBO from designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby is DEDON's first teak collection. "The beauty of turned wooden" elements in the frame give a lean sculptural feel to the chairs and tables, with tapered teak table legs and connectors resembling soft honey-gold ligaments in the furniture's architecture. Teak is naturally a durable all-weather building material that develops a noble silvery-grey patina over time, which the designers feel "adds another layer of quality to the design".
The spareness of the lithe teak frames is counterbalanced by the open inviting seating capacity of the lounge chairs: the Lounge Chair XL is a full 40" wide. Your choice of plush cushions in a range of fabrics and styles further TIBBO's comfort.
Category A NATURA Acryclic fabric seat and back cushions are included for all chair styles. NATURA has a cotton-like touch and carries color beautifully. The cushions are constructed out of water-repellent yarns, wrapped around a quick-drying foam core for long-lasting outdoor durability.
Solid teak coffee and dining tables complement outdoor dining sets and casual lounge setup with their warm, natural charm. The Beach Chair, available with optional oversized wheels, features a slatted teak seat and backrest for experiencing the softness and warmth of teak wood while sunning yourself poolside. The 59" Round Dining Table includes a parasol hole for optional sunshade, making this collection ideal for balmy warm summer days.
For a stackable pool-friendly chaise lounge, shop our SEASHELL collection.
Design: Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have a 10-14 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: