DEDON PAROS Woven Modular Lounge Seating
Mediterranean Style Thick Wicker Sofas and Sectionals
PAROS reflects designer Jean-Marie Massaud's desire to "quest for the essential" old-world style of the Mediterranean, and translate those feelings, textures, and landscapes into the practical "art of living with the sun." His vision produced a very modern luxurious low-set woven modular lounge system that conveys a timeless Riviera aesthetic.
A specially developed, strikingly natural new strand of matte brown Silt-colored DEDON Fiber is thickly lashed around the extra-wide armrests and backrests of the sectional pieces, resembling the rustic cordage of woven baskets that you might find in an open-air market or onboard a fishing vessel. And yet, large circular stainless steel feet anchor the design to the modern era.
PAROS sofas and sectional components all include specified Category A NATURA Acryclic fabric cushions in your choice of color. NATURA has a cotton-like touch and carries color beautifully. Other textures and styles of upholstery are also available. The cushions are constructed out of water-repellent yarns, wrapped around a quick-drying foam core for long-lasting outdoor durability.
For a complementary selection of earthy wicker casual chairs to round out your lounge configuration, shop our MBRACE collection of luxury lounge seating.
Design: Jean-Marie Massaud
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have a 10-14 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: