DEDON MBRACE Lounge and Dining Suite
Comfort Forward Mixed Material Style
Sebastian Herkner's award-winning MBRACE collection takes its name from design that is "like a gesture—the gesture of embracing someone.” From the wraparound wing chair to the cocooning daybed, there is no mistaking the cozy enveloping character of these modern outdoor furniture pieces.
Stylistically, the seating is a mix of teak and woven fiber elements. DEDON fiber, woven in a triaxial pattern around the powder-coated aluminum frames, is available in 6 unique colorways developed by world-renowned colorist Giulio Ridolfo. The scoop style seats with their expansive back rests are supported by carved teak legs for a refined indoor touch.
As this collection was designed with comfort foremost in mind, a lot of thought went into cushion styles and combinations. The cushions of the wing, lounge, club, rocking chair and daybed are quilted, which keeps the filling in place and supports the longevity of their luxurious embrace.
Category A NATURA Acryclic fabric seat cushions are included for all chair styles, with optional backrest, headrest, and deco cushions also available for many models. NATURA has a cotton-like touch and carries color beautifully. The cushions are constructed out of water-repellent yarns, wrapped around a quick-drying foam core for long-lasting outdoor durability.
MBRACE comprises a full range of dining and lounging elements, including nesting coffee and side tables with handcrafted ceramic surface patterns. MBRACE dining tables are constructed of solid premium teak in a narrow surfboard-like shape to promote togetherness.
For modular deep seating with the signature look and feel of MBRACE, shop MBARQ from the same designer.
Design: Sebastian Herkner
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have a 10-14 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: