DEDON DALA Lounge Seating
DALA invites you to unwind in a world brimming with alluring colors woven into circular lounge elements. This distinctive collection is a collaboration between designer Stephen Burks and famed colorist Giulio Ridolfo, featuring signature DEDON tones brought together in brilliant new combinations that evoke a strong sense of place and seamlessly integrate with other DEDON collections.
The versatile elements of DALA include two casual lounge chairs, an oversized loveseat with an attached teak table, and two occasional tables that double as additional seating with the addition of a plush cushion. Keeping with DEDON's celebrated Tour de Monde, the five new two-toned color palettes are named after the unique destinations that would be enhanced by such an artisanal outdoor collection.
Starting our journey in Spain, 'Ibiza' is as light and summery as the sands of its Balearic namesake, while "Rioja" blends the dark purple of Tempranillo grapes with sophisticated light accents. A trip to the Caribbean reveals 'Bahamas,' where an interplay of soft blues and natural white recall gently lapping waves. Nearby 'Cuba' is a warm and vibrant celebration of color. The final colorway, 'Ubud,' is named after the mountain resort town on the island of Bali and inhabits a dark and engaging space.
Whatever hues speak to you, DALA is constructed with a patented fiber textile hand-woven over powder-coated aluminum frames. Plush, waterproof cushions and satinated glass table tops lacquered with complementary colors round out the exemplary materials used in the collection's construction. Shop matching decorative pillows for an elbow rest or snuggle buddy.
Design: Stephen Burks
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: