DEDON BABYLON Side Tables
Asymmetrical Side Tables
While designer Harry-Paul drew upon art history and meaningful objects from his own past during the conception of BABYLON, the end result is a series of ultra-modernist design objects at the vanguard of material technology.
The captivating asymmetry that characterizes BABYLON side tables is the product of algorithms and the latest rotomolding techniques, but gives the appearance of a unique handcrafted art piece. The shifting, ribbed design invites contemplation and awe as the undulating layers defy expectation.
Choose between Monolite Ipergres® ceramic or a recyclable polyethylene layer that contains a warm LED light. The ceramic material is extremely hardy in all sorts of weather, offering resistance to frost, water, and regular wear and tear. The decorative polyethylene option includes a white LED that is charged with an included 120V standard plug. It is rated IP64, making it suitable for outdoor use, although it should be brought inside during colder weather.
The BABYLON Planter is a dual-walled planter the volume of which can vary depending on the size of the plant. Made of rotomolded polyethylene (PE): 100% approved for outdoor use, easy to maintain, 100% recyclable, light yet robust at the same time.
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: