Reserve Outdoor 2022
Plan Ahead! Shop and Reserve Outdoor 2022 Now Why wait? Outdoor furniture is selling out in record time. Let us help you reserve outdoor 2022 now!
Shipping & Delivery
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We ship all of our furniture and floor coverings directly from work rooms and manufacturers.
Shipping of Swatches
Swatches ship via USPS (United States Postal Service), which generally takes 1-4 business days within the U.S. If you are aware that your shipping address is not serviced by USPS, please contact Customer Service to arrange shipping via another carrier. Swatches are delivered to the mailbox of the delivery address indicated on our invoice.
Standard curbside shipping
Unless otherwise agreed, all items are shipped via standard shipping, which generally takes 5-25 business days. Please note that the time for the manufacturing process is not included in this timeframe.
In some cases, standard shipping is offered for free. Standard shipping covers curbside delivery within continental U.S. You are responsible for any fees due to refusal, redirection and/or returns.
Please note that the truck will arrive with just one driver, so you may need to arrange to have someone on hand to help unload the shipment. The driver is not responsible for clearing away packaging, or for unpacking or unrolling rugs. If these are services you need, please contact us. Any enhanced delivery service must be arranged prior to shipping, and additional charges are your responsibility and may be billed to you directly from the provider. We would be happy to get a price quote from the freight company to add more manpower or services.
For deliveries to rural and remote areas (including Alaska, Hawaii, etc.) and to addresses determined to be undeliverable as well as for deliveries that require extra lift gate, additional shipping fees may apply.
Our products ship via UPS, FedEx or by commercial carrier, depending on the size, quantity and weight of the order. Generally, the freight service will contact you, once your order has reached its destination terminal to schedule a delivery window.
If you have any questions or concerns about how standard shipping is handled, our customer service will be happy to assist you. Feel free to contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm (PST).
Expedited shipping is available for most products for an additional charge. Feel free to contact us for a quote.
For large rugs and over-sized items, we recommend enhanced delivery service. Enhanced delivery service offers various level of service which may include the following services: over the threshold delivery, placement in the room of your choice (including up or down one flight of stairs), unpacking, removal of packaging, assembly and placement of the items. A quote taking into account the delivery address, service level etc. will be provided upon request.
The handling of enhanced delivery service may vary from state to state.
Preparing for delivery
You are responsible to ensure that all delivered items will fit through any access points such as doorways, stairways, hallways, elevators and around corners into the desired location. Delivery fees are nonrefundable should the ordered items not fit through these areas, so be sure to measure carefully before placing your order.
On scheduled deliveries, either you or your representative, that is 18 years of age or older, must be present to receive the merchandise at the agreed upon day and time window. If no one is available to receive the delivery, a re-delivery fee may be applied to the order and must be paid before redelivery is scheduled.
There may be delivery delays caused by factors that are not in our control, such as vendor shipping delays or force majeure.
We are not responsible for such delays but will do the best to keep you informed of shipment status. In any event, such delivery delay does not entitle you to cancel the order or obtain a refund.
Inspecting your shipment
Shipping damage can include both carton damage and concealed damage. We will assist you and use reasonable efforts to expedite any claims related to shipping damage.
Carton damage includes damages that are visible right away upon delivery – even when the product is still packed. To be eligible to make a claim based on a carton damage, please take the following steps:
If you or your representative, that is 18 years of age or older, are present at delivery and notices a carton damage,
- refuse delivery of the item from the delivery person,
- have the delivery person confirm the damage by signing the Bill of Lading indicating the carton damage, and
- make a claim in writing (e.g. via email) within 48 hours of delivery to our Customer Service providing the product number (SKU-number), a description of the damage along with a picture of the Bill of Lading as well as picture of the carton damage and the damaged item. Claims that are submitted later may not be taken into consideration.
If you notice the carton damage only after the delivery person has left,
- take a picture of the carton damage and the damaged item,
- make a note of the damaged item on the Bill of Lading and keep it, and
- make a claim in writing (e.g. via email) within 48 hours of delivery to our Customer Service providing the product number (SKU-number), a description of the damage along with the picture of the carton damage and the damaged item. Claims that are submitted later may not be taken into consideration, and
- keep the product until such claim is resolved.
Concealed damages are damages that are not visible when the item is still packed but can only be noticed once it is unpacked. To be eligible to make a claim based on a concealed damage, please take the following steps:
- take a picture of the damaged item,
- make a note of the damaged item on the Bill of Lading and keep it,
- make a claim in writing (e.g. via email) within 7 days of delivery to our Customer Service providing the product number (SKU-number), a description of the damage along with the picture of the damaged item. Claims that are submitted later may not be taken into consideration, and
- keep the product until such claim is resolved.
For international shipping and delivery, the INCO (2020) term DAP (delivered at place) apply, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
Using INCO term DAP means that
- We will deliver the goods uncleared to the delivery address;
- We will be responsible for the transport to the delivery address.
- We will charge any costs related to the transport to you, i.e. you will bear the cost of freight;
You will act as Importer of Record. You will be responsible for customs clearance in the country of import. You will bear the costs of customs clearing, including import duty, VAT and other taxes and duties that can become due upon import of the goods involved.