Woven Rope and Teak Lounge and Dining
Knit represents the seamless blending of woven rope texture with turned teak framing and supporting elements in a style that is Minimalist and yet alluringly shapely.
A wide range of lounge and dining furniture pieces are available in a refined high-back style, to a more casual rocking chair, and solid teak lounge and side tables.
Choose from natural teak in its original honey-gold luster, or brushed and treated pickled teak that simulates the weathered silver-grey patina of aged teak wood. Teak is naturally protected from moisture damage.
Your choice of teak finish will dictate the matching woven rope elements which provide a knitted-together texture and inviting warmth and soft seating experience.
Check out Swing from the same designer for another Minimalist take on modern teak outdoor furniture styles.
Design: Patrick Norguet
- Comes from controlled forest plantations in Indonesia
- High quality, ideal for outdoor furniture
- Resistant to changes in temperature, humidity, water and salt water
- Brushed to give the surface a rougher older appearance, and remove the natural oily coating. It is then tinted. For the “grey” pickled finish, after being brushed, the teak is treated to give it a silvery-grey coating with an antique effect.
- The finish of pickled teak is also an effective protection for wood, which will therefore be less prone to staining. Over time, however, even pickled teak will tend to whiten due to exposure to light. In this case it is possible to restore the original effect through the treatment with the appropriate recovery kit.
- Blend of synthetic material, UV resistant
- Swimming pool and sea water resistant and repellent
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Recyclable, GreenGuard certified, REACH certified
Outdoor Acrylic Fabric
- Specifically made for outdoor use and soft to the touch
- UV resistant protective treatment
- Easy to clean with a soft sponge and mild soap or in a washing machine on low temperatures
Learn about Ethimo Materials here.
Method: Standard curbside delivery on ALL orders is FREE. You may upgrade to Enhanced delivery* during the checkout process. You will receive this item by truck delivery. The trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: Cushions are made to order and take approx. 3-4 weeks. Items will be shipped from Italy and may take an average of 8-10 weeks—contact us for a quote. If item is in stock, it will be shipped with a 2-3 weeks lead time.
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material.
Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include:
- carry up (no elevator)
- narrow staircase
- many stairs
- long haul
- shifting and moving of any personal furniture