DEDON ROII Seating Collection
Hand-Woven Outdoor Lounge and Dining Seating
The ROII collection from designer Benjamin Baum embodies the unique DNA that sets DEDON apart from other high-end outdoor furniture brands. The spare lightweight aluminum frame is overlaid with DEDON's signature high-performance fiber, braided into a herringbone pattern. The seat and back panels have a rich and inviting open weave, with earthy tobacco-flavored hues. With its subtle curves, spare footprint, and rich varied textures, ROII's overall aesthetic is evocative of a delicately coiled desert snake, basking in the sun's rays.
Researched, developed, manufactured and quality-tested at production facilities in Northern Germany, DEDON's signature fiber (HDPE), painstakingly hand woven for their distinctive furniture collections, is unrivaled for its durability, weather-fastness and luxuriousness of color, texture and touch. Strong enough to withstand the harshest conditions yet supple enough to be woven into artful patterns by our master weavers, it has revolutionized outdoor furniture.
Similar quality considerations also inform the selection of structural elements, such as ROII's lightweight rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum frames, as well as more comfortable components such as cushions.
ROII's armchair, side chair, and lounge chairs are all stackable (up to 4 high) for easy space-efficient storage and include a quick-drying Category A NATURA Acryclic fabric seat cushion. NATURA has a cotton-like touch and carries color beautifully.
ROII lounge set-ups are frequently accompanied by nesting occasional tables from the IZON collection.
Design: Benjamin Baum for DEDON DESIGN STUDIO
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: