DEDON NESTREST Hanging Sofa
Suspended Luxury Sofa
Like many of the most iconic architectural objects, NESTREST's innovative form is inspired by nature. In this case, designers Daniel Pouzet and Fred Frety used DEDON's woven textiles to replicate a unique bird nest. The result is a secret hiding space that brings sophistication and seclusion to magnificent outdoor spaces.
NESTREST garden sofas defy expectations and provide unparalleled luxury. The structures are available in three natural colors that blend into any environment. Four centimeter wide fiber is woven around an aluminum frame in an airy frame that is breathable yet intimate, ideal for resort or open-air settings.
Despite its large teardrop frame, the sofa is surprisingly lightweight. Suspend it from a tree or rooftop to sway gently in the afternoon breeze or, if you prefer a more grounded approach, secure the NESTREST in a base that rotates 360° to catch the sunset or catch a change of scenery.
The NESTREST includes a single foldable mattress cushion that makes this sofa all the more comfortable, although we recommend bringing some of your favorite decorative throw pillows to complete the experience. For a larger version, check out SWINGREST.
Design: Fred Frety & Daniel Pouzet
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: