Reserve Outdoor 2022
Plan Ahead! Shop and Reserve Outdoor 2022 Now Why wait? Outdoor furniture is selling out in record time. Let us help you reserve outdoor 2022 now!
Sales Coordinator - Inside Sales
Curran is a family-owned online luxury retailer with 30 years of experience curating quality flooring and European home furnishings. We are focused on the designer, trade & hospitality industries, as well as design-oriented consumers. Our thoughtfully curated offering is of better-best quality, with a focus on design, sustainability and, increasingly, proprietary products. As a company, above all else, our goal is to provide premium customer service and support from product selection to installation. Please take time to familiarize yourself with our website, www.curranfloor.com.
Our corporate office and design studio are located in beautiful downtown Seattle with incredible views of the Sound and easy walking distance to Pike Place Market. Due to COVID-19, our teams are working remotely at this time. On-boarding will be coordinated both remotely and in shifts on a schedule, to maintain the safety of all Curran employees until further notice. To maintain the safety of all Curran employees, strict adherence to Covid-19 safety regulations will be followed.
What we are looking for:
Our Curran Sales Coordinators are the first and most important relationship our retail, designer and trade customers have with our company. They are the people delivering our high touch concierge experience by creating connections, providing recommendations, educating customers on our products and listening well to their needs. The key to our growing success is hiring people who are: passionate, enthusiastic, outgoing, poised, kind and knowledgeable.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented with an established sales and administrative background and have excellent phone etiquette and communication skills, both written and verbal. We are looking for someone who sees the answer in every problem, versus see the problem in every answer. We value professionals that have the ability to thrive in a team environment, and also have a great independent work ethic. If you enjoy working on a fast-paced, dynamic team and have the experience outlined below, we would love to hear from you.
PRIMARY FOCUS + EXPERIENCE
- Acts as a brand steward in all interactions with Curran customers, vendors and co-workers
- Field Consumer and Trade calls, chats and emails, providing end-to-end service including preparation of estimates and following up on completed transactions to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Ability to simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies with ease, including operate comfortably within an ERP and CRM database
- Experience working with high-touch Trade/Consumer clients and resolving complex service issues
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, ownership of issues, and excellent organization and follow-up
- Develop trust relationships with clients, ensuring brand loyalty and repeat business
- Familiar and comfortable with outreach and suggestive selling techniques
- Master of product knowledge and resources to guide and educate customers throughout the selling process
- Provide expedient issue resolution on delivery delays, backorder notifications, claims and other requests
- Proficient preparation of quotes and orders, while keeping job records and order side-marks well communicated
- Organize payment details and collaborate with accounting throughout ordering process
- General understanding of purchasing, margin calculation and other pricing related tasks
- Coordination of logistics for domestic and international shipments; LTL, White Glove and Air transit
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure queries and deliverables are handled efficiently
THIS IS YOU
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and closing sales with motivation and appreciation
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced (and sometimes disruptive) environment
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to ask questions and seek solutions, self-starter
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- You embrace small business culture, and are a thoughtful team player (sense of humor is a plus)
- Able to exercise a high level of professional composure, even when it's challenging
- Strong computer proficiency, along with keen administrative skills across the board
- Knowledge operating MAC OS and general or specific CRM/ERP experience (Acumatica, or similar is a plus)
- Familiarity with MS Suites, Outlook, Trello, Teams and Slack is a plus
- 2-5 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Passion for residential and commercial interior design
Please send your resume, a separate cover letter and two to three current references that include a name and preferred contact information to [email protected] Hours are full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Vacation time and health insurance benefits offered. To learn more about Curran, please visit our website at www.curranonline.com.
Curran is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, pregnancy, maternity, marriage, civil partnership, citizenship, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable law.