Sculptural Teak and Metal Lounge and Dining
Swing is the result of an artistic collaboration between Ethimo and designer, Patrick Norguet. It is a complete range of lounge seating and dining, characterized by a rhythm of teak ribs bound by aluminum bands, almost like a deconstructed wine barrel.
The porch swing is the most iconic realization of this aesthetic, that envelops you in paradise like a coccoon. Each piece of furniture is hand-crafted with a dual structure of teak and metal that gives it strength and durability for outdoor use.
The acrylic fabric options available for extra thick cushioning is 100% waterproof. Add a splash of color and comfort with the range of Ethimo Deco Cushions.
Design: Patrick Norguet
- Comes from controlled forest plantations in Indonesia
- High quality, ideal for outdoor furniture
- Resistant to changes in temperature, humidity, water and salt water
- Brushed to give the surface a rougher older appearance, and remove the natural oily coating. It is then tinted. For the “grey” pickled finish, after being brushed, the teak is treated to give it a silvery-grey coating with an antique effect.
- The finish of pickled teak is also an effective protection for wood, which will therefore be less prone to staining. Over time, however, even pickled teak will tend to whiten due to exposure to light. In this case it is possible to restore the original effect through the treatment with the appropriate recovery kit.
- Rust resistant, durable for outdoor use
- Hardware is stainless steel
- Solvent-free paint, does not contain VOC
- 99% recyclable
Outdoor Acrylic 100% Waterproof Fabric
- Specifically made for outdoor use and soft to the touch
- UV resistant protective treatment
- Easy to clean with a soft sponge and mild soap or in a washing machine on low temperatures
- Special PVC layer for 100% waterproof protection
Learn about Ethimo Materials here.
Method: Standard curbside delivery on ALL orders is FREE. You may upgrade to Enhanced delivery* during the checkout process. You will receive this item by truck delivery. The trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: Cushions are made to order and take approx. 3-4 weeks. Items will be shipped from Italy and may take an average of 8-10 weeks—contact us for a quote. If item is in stock, it will be shipped with a 2-3 weeks lead time.
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material.
Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include:
- carry up (no elevator)
- narrow staircase
- many stairs
- long haul
- shifting and moving of any personal furniture