DEDON PANAMA Dining and Lounge Suite
Curvy Earth-Toned Flair
With a sleek bronze fiber that glistens like burnished leather in the noonday sun and retains a warm glow into the evening, PANAMA from the so-called "King of Outdoor Furniture" Richard Frinier is a collection of lounge and dining furniture that captures the glamor and repose of tropical climes.
Blending clean, straight lines and gracious, gently flaring curves, PANAMA reconciles the traditional and the contemporary in a design best described as timeless. From a beach sun lounger to bar stools, with plenty in between, this collection is beloved for its practicality, versatility and suitability to almost any decor or environment.
DEDON's signature fiber represents the fundamental DNA of their success. Researched, developed, manufactured and quality-tested at production facilities in Northern Germany, DEDON's signature fiber (HDPE) is painstakingly hand woven around the aluminum frame of these tables and seats. The fiber is unrivaled for its durability, weather-fastness and luxuriousness of color, texture and touch.
For a tropical look with a tobacco-flavored open style weave check out the DEDON ROII chairs.
Design: Richard Frinier
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: