DEDON MU Modular Lounge
Sculpturally Refined Extensive Modular Range
By cleverly using negative space to form gently sloping side rests and back rests, MU ensures a luxurious seating experience from every possible angle, whether laying back or on your side. The collection’s name derives from a Zen term that translates roughly as ‘reduced to pure essence.’ Designer Toan Nguyen explains, “We worked very hard to reduce volumes and everything unnecessary, focusing instead on comfort cushions and the ways in which modules can be combined.”
The result is an extremely versatile modular lounge furniture range with infinite configurations, built-in conveniences like side shelves on the daybed components, and an elegantly refined sculptural indoor design feel. Nguyen brought his "know-how of indoor furniture — the culture of the sofa, the cushions, the details — to the outdoors.” MU is characterized by an almost obsessive attention to detail, from the seamless precision with which the modules’ legs fit together to the subtle complexity of the weave, which blends different widths and color gradations of DEDON Fiber.
Extra-thick cushions are as comfortable as indoor upholstery and feature Dry+ technology with a water-resistant interlayer that has a much better performance and dries much faster than inside coated fabrics.
Spice up your lounge formations with a variety of tablescapes from the IZON collection.
Design: Toan Nguyen
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have a 10-14 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: