DEDON BELLMONDE Dining Tables
Elegant Contemporary Dining Tables
Those in search of a casual, sophisticated dining table will find an elegant solution in BELLMONDE, a new collection by renowned designer Henrik Pedersen. BELLMONDE is decidedly modern, featuring slim contours and slightly curved edges, a versatile piece that thrives in any setting.
As with all DEDON products, skilled craftsmanship, aesthetic excellence, and the highest quality materials are built into BELLMONDE's DNA. The collection offers two high performance material table top selections, both in dark colors that complement a wide range of design styles.
The first option is a High Pressure Laminate (HPL) surface in the Black Pepper colorway. This material is extremely easy to clean and surprisingly lightweight, making it ideal for contract and hospitality settings that require movement and frequent rearranging. A heavier mineral composite option offers exceptional UV and frost resistance, an excellent choice for dynamic environments that call for high performance material. Both tops are supported by a refined powder coated aluminum frame.
BELLMONDE consists of four table sizes that accommodate groups ranging from the intimate to large gatherings. The tables are designed to pair with any DEDON dining chair, like ROII and AIIR, opening a world of personalization.
Design: Henrik Pedersen
Method: All of our DEDON outdoor furniture ships FREE. Enhanced delivery is available for additional cost.* If you choose Enhanced Delivery, the trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: The collections merchandised on our website are part of DEDON's "Made-to-Stock" collection and feature shorter lead times.
- In-Stock Products that do not include a cushion have a 1-2 week lead time if in stock
- Assembly Required Products that do not include a cushion have a 2-3 week lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products have 8-10 weeks lead time if in stock
- Cushion Production Products with fabrics that require replenishments have a lead time of 26 weeks
- Products, collections, and finishes not merchandised on the CurranHOME website but listed in the DEDON catalog are available for purchase, but lead times will be extended on all Made-to-Order items
- Due to supply chain issues, stock availability and delivery time may vary
* "Enhanced delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material. Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Enhanced delivery description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include: