CISCO BROTHERS PARSON
The Parson dining chair by Cisco Brothers is made using the finest organic and environmentally sustainable material with the goal of building furniture that is healthy for you and the planet. Each item is handcrafted with lots of passion and love in the heart of Los Angeles.
Parson's simple yet sophisticated, fundamental shape is a tried-and-true dining chair. Many try to mimick the quality and fabrication of this chair but none come close to the quality and finish of Cisco Brother's Parson. Each piece that goes into production is handled with care and precision, making it a piece that will last for years to come. Parson is also a piece that can be mixed and matched into different style of rooms and decor making it a wise choice.
When it comes to fabric, Cisco Brothers offers a wide range of beautiful, often hand-dyed fabric to choose from or you provide your own material (COM). We have preselected some of our favorite textiles, but feel free to contact us if you can't find what you are looking for and let us assist you. Please note that the base-price of the chair is COM; upcharges for Cisco's fabric can be compared in our check-out wizard.
Learn about Cisco's Inside Green™ (furniture made entirely from FSC certified wood with low-VOC wood stain, organic latex, jute, hemp, organic cotton and wool).
Each Parson dining chair is designed for durability and comfort. Frames are constructed from 100% local, FSC-Mixed kiln dried hardwood, mainly alder and maple, and reinforced with corner blocks, double-doweled stress joints and counter sunk screws. Seating Support is custom-built into the frame and options may range from webbing (standard for Parson), no-sag arched springs, soft-edge reinforced springs to an 8-way hand-tie for the most comfortable seating choice.
Cisco Brothers offers up to four different Cushion Fillings for their seat and back cushions depending on structure and level of luxury and comfort:
- Soft Fill (seat & back cushion/ no upgrade option): features a foam core encased by two layers of polyester fiber for softness. This fill is the standard on all pieces where no other filling upgrades are available due to the style of the piece. Soft Fill is durable, comfortable and requires little maintenance.
- Feather Cloud (not available for upgrade w/ Parson): same foam core enveloped by 45% goose feathers, 5% down and 50% polyester fibers.
- Feathers and Down (not available for upgrade w/ Parson): same foam core with a 90% goose feathers and 10% down casing.
- 10/90 No Core (not available for upgrade w/ Parson): 90% feathers and 10% down with no foam core.
A word on Fabric/ Leather: Cisco Brothers purchases all its textiles directly from selected U.S. mills and washes and dyes them in house using only non-toxic substances. No Scotch-Gard or other soil-protection coatings are applied to preserve softness and texture as well as the environment. All leathers are aniline dyed. During this process the non-toxic dye penetrates the thickness of the hide.
If all of the above is not organic enough for you, then go Inside Green— Cisco's ultimate choice for natural healthy furniture. Inside Green furniture is entirely made from FSC woods, natural latex, jute, hemp, wool, goose feathers and down. The beauty of these natural materials is that they are inherently flame retardant, making the use of toxic chemicals obsolete. Every product in Cisco Brother's collections can be ordered and built Inside Green. Just contact us for a quote on Parson Inside Green.
To enjoy your furniture for many years to come, read through Cisco Brothers'
Method: Cisco Brothers' furniture ships FREE via Standard White-Glove delivery* from the U.S. The trucking company will call and schedule a time when someone will be present to accept the delivery. Please provide best delivery contact name and phone number when checking out as the delivery company will need a valid contact number to reach you. Someone must be present at the time of delivery.
Timing: Each piece is carefully made upon order to your specifications and shipped within 8-12 weeks based on fabric availability.
* "Standard White-Glove delivery" means that the driver will take the shipment inside the house, to whichever room you specify. The driver will then unwrap and if necessary assemble the furniture. They will dispose of any packaging material.
Please make a note of any additional services that are above and beyond the Standard White-Glove description, and we will gladly provide a quote. Examples include:
- carry up (no elevator)
- narrow staircase
- many stairs
- long haul
- shifting and moving of any personal furniture