It’s never too early to start thinking about summer living, especially with longer than usual lead times for popular outdoor furniture collections!
Summer is that special time of year when many of us would rather be outdoors, soaking up the sun’s rays from our patios, gardens, and poolside lounges. We find energy and inspiration in the rich vibrant colors of summer, and we feel like the following five of our favorite colorful outdoor furniture collections will make you feel the same way.
(1) Bells is one of Gloster‘s avant-garde designs and surely, these tables are ahead of their time. The inspiration is two bells joined together to create the shape of a small side table. The organic and fluid lines paired with vibrant colors will draw attention to your outdoor area. And wait until one of your guests lifts off the teak tabletop and discovers the hidden ice compartment underneath.
Bells’ frames are made from powder-coated aluminum and available in three colors: sage, meteor or white. Inserted is a beautifully natural-finished teak tabletop, which is removable and uncovers the ice compartment.
Designer: Henrik Pedersen (Denmark)
(2) This line’s namesake, Reso, is a small fishing village in the Swedish archipelago that reinvented itself as a tourist destination. Traveling there, the idea for the Reso chair was born: a minimalist beauty available in many life-affirming colors from which white, black, and charcoal gray are carried as standard and the rest are special order.
There are two versions of the Reso dining chair: one made entirely from steel with straight slats and one with a fabric seat and cross hatch slats for the back. The Reso dining tables are available in two diameters and three solid colors. Skargaarden always stocks some unpainted dining chairs and dining tables here in the US, so if you’re interested in a custom color for your Reso furniture, please contact us for a quote.
The line initially was all dining with a dining chair and round table, but has been expanded due to popularity. Before ordering take a look at Skargaarden’s Reso Lounge.
Designer: Matilda Lindblom (Sweden)
(3) Manda is a fresh contemporary dining range from Mamagreen, which stands out from their other lines with its robust, yet light, tubular aluminum components paired with some tasteful and bold color choices. All of the dining chairs stack for storage and are available with synthetic wicker, or your choice of Batyline sling or Twitchell striped fabric.
For additional comfort, we suggest the optional Olefin outdoor fabric cushions, in a variety of suited colors.
Please also check out the Caffe bistro table offerings, for smaller cafe-style arrangements.
Designers: Vincent Cantaert and Barbara Widiningtias (Belgium)
(4) Cane-line has seen the need for outdoor accessories because people love beautifying their outdoor living spaces with accessories such as small tables, cushions, boxes, etc. These little details may just add the finishing touch to your setting.
On-The-Move is a trendy, but practical side table. It is made from powder-coated aluminum, so it is lightweight, easy to grab by its handle and converts into a handy serving tray by simply lifting off the tabletop. The table comes in three different sizes and as many as eleven fashionable colors. On-the-Move has been designed for the outdoors; however, to minimize maintenance and keep the overall look for many years, we recommend storing it indoors during the winter time.
Cane-line’s Divine footstool will bring plush pouf style and comfort to your lounge area, living room, or garden. The durable synthetic material is hand-knitted in crochet technique, comes in three fun colors, and is machine-washable (max.86°F). Play with it and use it as a footstool, as an extra seat for guests, or as an attention getter and conversation starter. Divine’s size is ideal for small spaces like high-rise balconies, or even indoors as an accent for your apartment. We recommend bringing Divine inside during autumn and winter to prolong its life span.
Get inspired and add some of these accessories to your indoor and/ or outdoor environment. Cane-line designed them to enhance their collections, but honestly these accessories freshen up any space – big or small.
Designers: Christina Strand and Niels Hvass (Denmark)
(5) For summer beauty, what tops the handiwork of Mother Nature herself? The Sand Sunbed with Wheels from Ethimo is a sustainably sourced all-natural teak sun lounger that brings the feel of a seaside spa into your pool deck or back patio.
Maybe the reason teak capture’s the sun’s warmth and radiance so well, is that all our teak furniture begins its life in the variable tropical climes of the island of Java in Indonesia. Teak is the ideal construction material for outdoor furniture due to its naturally high concentration of teak oil, which naturally protects against moisture, rot, warping, and insect pests. Left untreated teak will eventually develop a silvery-grey patina, adding to its timeless charm. Simple cleaning once or twice a year will restore the wood’s natural luster, for furniture showpieces that last a lifetime.